Sunday 20 November 2011

QPR's Warnock Stirs The Blatter Pot

First off, I have to acknowledge a wonderful headline on the News Now board which reads "Warnock calls for Blatter Boycott". What a lovely image that creates. The Swiss Swindler crossed with the woman beating, apartheid South Africa supporting, dour former Yorkshire and England opening batsman!

"Now look young Jonathan, what you know about racism I could write on the back of a Nigerian postage stamp. You don't know what you're talking about man. Of course it can be settled by a handshake. Look in Yorkshire we never let the blackies play county cricket, we had this rule that you had to be born in the county. Then in came all these bloody Asians and some started to give birth in the county and the bloody game were up. So we recruited young Sachin. Lovely lad. He used to put the whitener on my boots and I said to him, shame you can't smear the stuff all over you Sachin my boy, then you'd look like a real Yorshireman. How we laughed at that! You want a tournament in South Africa? How much are you paying as a back hander?"

But anyway, I digress. Back to Warnock!

It seems to me that the Gobby One has made almost as big a gaffe as Septic Bladder with his call for black players to boycott the next international game. Why black players exactly? Surely this is an issue that affects ALL players, irrespective of the colour of skin? Isn't that the point of this argument? EVERY player should boycott the next round of international fixtures unless Blatter goes. Otherwise, South Africa will field an all white team in a throw back to the days of apartheid! And Blatter Boycott would love that!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

you have got to be the only person on the planet that disagrees with Warnock. You are very petty, clearly jealous of the premier league. Come across as very bitter. sepp blatters comments were about an incident which involved a black player, that's why they should boycott the games. I don't even understand why you don't like Warnock, he was right without your illegal players you wouldn't have stayed up, when I look at the league table today I know I'm right.

Anonymous said...

I thought the exact same thing HF. Everyone should boycott it not just the black or asian players.

AppyAmmer

Hammersfan said...

'Ang on 'Appy, that makes 1951 wrong as there are at least two of us!

Deane said...

make that 3

Anonymous said...

3

PM24 said...

Make that three!

Hammersfan said...

Three threes! I'm multiplying them and making in 11 in total with me and 'Appy!