Friday 18 September 2009

Thank You Nigel Reo-Choker!


I was feeling pretty depressed after the inept performance at Wigan, and it was compounded by Defoe, Benayoun, Bellamy and Konchesky all scoring at the weekend. How many 'if onlys' can you cope with in one go? Villa kept a clean sheet with Collins newly installed at centre half too and Lucash has linked up with Everton!

So it was with some relief that I learnt today of Reo-Choker's spat with Martin O'Neill. At least that is one we are well rid of! Just imagine for a moment if we had Yossi and Defoe in the current squad! Then how good would Cole appear? Bugger!

2 comments:

Deane said...

Well I must congratulate Nigel Reo-Coker I'd love the opportunity to throttle the odious Mr O'Neill Little man with big ego takes on little man with huge ego you can choose which is which

Hammersfan said...

Comes across as a lunatic but the guy is a winner Deane. I'm not talking about Nigel!