Tuesday 25 August 2009

Lamenting Lopez


I don't believe it, one defeat at home to Tottenham with Spector done by the flying lemon, and some are lamenting the loss of Lopez as left back cover for Ilunga. Some? That great football pundit davefking no less who was there, in person, to watch Lopez turned inside out at Watford in his only start for West Ham. Where is he now? Brescia Calcio in Italy Serie B - kind of says it all really.

Are things really that desperate that we are criticising the club for releasing Lopez? I read another thread where Di Michele and Tristan were being hailed as losses on the basis that they could "run around a bit"! I can run around a bit and, even at 50, would back myself to run around a bit more than Tristan. I don't think I am as fat as Lopez looked at Watford either!

Come on you Hammers fans, get a grip. If we need shite like Lopez, Di Michele and Tristan, we don't deserve to be in the Premiership do we?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tevez was fat lol

Hammersfan said...

Yeah but we only owned half of him!