Sunday 21 June 2009

The Games Gone Crazy Makes Talk Sport!


Oh dear God, according to the guys on the Mordant Org, TalkSport are now pillaging my spoofs for headline news articles! Now it doesn't surprise me that these guys turn to my refined wit to feed their inane banter but I do object to the morons on the station giving voice to my ravings! The very least they could do is credit me when they do so!

Still the reputation of the blog is spreading. Mind you, if TalkSport are using my material, I guess there may be some truth in the Jim Davidson jibes. Come on Radio 4, pick up on this blog quickly or I might start to believe that I really am cut from the same claret and blue cloth as the other orgsters!

Giga mate, if you want me to, I can proof read your articles for you. A few missed commas and apostrophes make the article on Unsteady Freddie appear a little amateurish in my humble opinion.

By the way, is that two of the presenters from TalkBollocks or two of the Bruvs from the org. in the picture above? I reckon the one on the right might be Tony W!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Mr Uganoff

Hammersfan said...

That one has gone over my head!

Anonymous said...

looks like the Keown brothers to me !

James Lewis said...

Ha! Fanno! Its not the quality of how its written, but the quality of the content ;) Proof reading is fine, let me know im a complex email and of course a grade ;) as i said, never written before, but i will take the opportunity to advertise on your blog. cbarmy.blogspot.com.

/Giga

ps i hope you approve this comment!

el martillo said...

That's Mike Parry and Andy Jacobs.

Hammersfan said...

LOL 2333, very good!

Giga, no problems mate. If you want to get onto News Now you will have to tidy up the grammar. Speaking honestly, I thought the article was overly long.Try to be a bit more ruthless with your own writing and hit that delete button for the lazy words. Anyway, I have carried a link for you. Good luck.

Hammersfan said...

Marty, my money is on Wrighty & Irons Germany!

Anonymous said...

This article is just a load of old crap crappy klint.

MancHammer said...

I work for radio 4 and read it and quite enjoy it .. clearly on some occasions you suffer from sugar rush or some other madness but by and large I enjoy it

Hammersfan said...

Perhaps you could slip in an oblique reference in The Archers. Maybe they could be at market and discover the prices have dropped for lamb. "Oi don't know about thaaaat. Seems to me the game's gone crazy moi luvee, the game's gone roight crayyzie if you asks me."

James Lewis said...

Hows that one Fanno, not that i need your approval ;) Cbarmy.blogspot.com ;)

Hammersfan said...

Much better mate. No comma between the...now championship side and "Inter's" needs an apostrophe. Should be "target for", not "target to"! You did ask! ; ]

James Lewis said...

Haha, we need to swap emails!

Hammersfan said...

Mine is at the top of the page mate. I see davefking was his usual gracious self when criticising your efforts and commenting on this blog. Short arsed tosspot!