Wednesday 3 June 2009

Anybody with a set of boots fancy a game?


Neill has gone according to the official site. So has Lastpickeva. Tristan is going. And Di Michele. And Reid. And Bowyer. And Lopez. And Stokes. And Walker. And Kovac. Zola doesn't want Davenport so he is surely on his way and there were rumours yesterday, hopefully unfounded, that Collins may be off. Surely any sort of bid would see Quashie and Faubert depart too.

At this rate, we might struggle to field a team come August. So, if you have a pair of boots and fancy a game, this could be your chance. A word of warning though, it appears the days of £50,000 per week contracts are over. Still, if all you want is the money, there are a few MPs jobs becoming vacant and the rules on expenses claims haven't changed as yet!

8 comments:

supernumbersix said...

Bye bye Captain Australia. He came for the cash and he left for the cash. Served us well (well, recently anyway)
Just like Gareth' I really must play Champions League football' Barry now ex of Villa. If just one of these 'footblers' (how Teddy Sherry was pronouncing it on the telly last Saturday) actually came out and said 'yep. I'm going for the dosh. They're paying me a shag loada money I'm off' I'd have a bit more time for them.

A good clearout will be good at WHU. Hopefully free up some cash for new players reward some of the others. Trouble is they keep coming back, Davenport, Faubert, Quashie. Just can't seem to shake 'em off .

Hammersfan said...

Now then, who signed Faux Pas, Queasy and Downpipe? Same guy that signed Lungburst wasn't it? Genius that guy! Genius!

barrythehammer said...

i know supernumbersix they're like a bad fart !! and for morecash neill , thankyou and goodbye ps dont forget to hack down one of ours after you've been done for pace (again) when you play us.

Anonymous said...

get over curb's man you sound like a stalking freak

Anonymous said...

My name is Marc Grant and I live in Nottingham. I would like to ask my girlfriend Hayley Gordon to marry me as she always reads this blog. Marry me Hayley up the hammers Love Marc your little Drac xxxx

Hammersfan said...

If this is serious I expect an invitation to the wedding! I will produce a special blog page for you as a wedding present!

supernumbersix said...

LOL I agree Barry

Anonymous said...

yeah and maybe i can be best man