Saturday 2 May 2009

One Minute To Sum Up Boa!


Only Luis! First he dives in recklessly and concedes a free kick five yards outside our box in a central position. He picks up the customary yellow card. Then the free kick is charged down and Boa shows amazing bravery to head the ball off the toe of the boot of a Stoke player. Now he's away, galloping across the turf like a pregnant rhino. The pass is on, all he has to do is draw the defender, then slip the pass. But Boa has his head down, charging in search of a stray Land Rover to head butt! He can see the penalty box now, nothing else registers, he charges inside, ignoring team mates, then realises he is running out of space - the pitch isn't as long as he thought it was. He stops, screens the ball, shimmies...then passes it behind for a Stoke goal kick! Classic! Vintage! Only Luis Boa-Morte!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

what happened to Dyer?

Hammersfan said...

Good question! Injured getting off the bus? If so, that could be terminus!

englandsnumber6 said...

Never mind one minute..
one word... CHAMPIONSHIP..

Anonymous said...

Hello Scott (***hole). Nobody likes you. Not even your wife. Why do you keep posting?

Hammersfan said...

1721,I have bruised ribs after a coming together on the pitch last night. Rolling around in laughter at your hilarious contributions is the last thing I need. I thought you were going to the game? As usual, all mouth and no trousers!

Anonymous said...

I never said I was going to the match. I don't care about your homoxexual antics on the pitch last night, I don't need your life story.

Hammersfan said...

Call yourself a West Ham fan? Why didn't you go to the match? Another hilarious reply! I thought Eric Morecombe was dead! When are you appearing on Have I Got News For You and Mock the Week?

Anonymous said...

Because I'm at uni in Leeds, trying to get a First in my degree.. That's why.

And for your information, I will be a better fan than you will ever be. I bring new fans to the club, you drive them away with your ridiculous blogs. You sound like a child that hasn't had their candy.

Hammersfan said...

938, what are you studying? How can a fan be driven away by a blog? Must be a very shallow fan! You are in Leeds but didn't make the relatively short journey down to Stoke? Shame on you! You could have afforded an afternoon off of studying. You can find the time to come on here can't you?