Sunday 31 May 2009

Faubert's Future Resolved.


With the news that West Ham United Ladies are looking for experienced players for both their senior and junior sides for next season, it appears that Julian Faubert's future can at last be resolved. Faubert will apparently fit in perfectly as he asks, "Does my bum look big in this?"

The senior first and reserve teams play in FA Tesco Women's Premier League South so when Julian strips off in the changing rooms he will be able to reassure the rest of the gawping team, "Every little helps"! And that's just when he takes his top off!

The moody temperament won't be an issue either - the whole season can be put down to his time of the month!

3 comments:

Wattsie said...

Apropos your blog post "Welcome Middle East Hammer" and the question as to where other people are logging on from around the world; thought you might be interested to know that I read most of your posts which I enjoy even though some of them are slightly tongue in cheek! I am living in Beijing, PR China. I will be the happiest Hammer in China later this year as I understand that the Irons are going to be playing in a four way competition in Beijing this coming August. I have not seen the Hammers live for over 23 years, when I gave up my season tickets to live and work abroad, 20 years in the Middle East and 3 years in China, I rarely visit the UK now.
Btw for some reason 'Blogspot' has recently been banned in China. I have to use a proxy server to log on to this and my own blog site!

Anonymous said...

sure this blog doesn't belong to a tottenham fan!!!

Hammersfan said...

Wattsie, it's a lovely idea that the authorities in China can't block this site! What chance the racist thugs in this country if the Chinese government can't do it? LOL. I was in Beijing 10 years ago - bet it's changed a lot since then! Still have an overcoat I bought for £8 in a supermarket out there.